Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-12-2024, 03:22 PM   #1

Default Lifted 2007 roadtrek 190p

I gave a 2inch lift on my 2007 roadtrek 190P and it seems like its bouncy..is it normal? I have to do this as it is really low and i hit the bottom sometimes when driving off some gas stations or from some malls..
Bennytheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2024, 03:30 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennytheman View Post
I gave a 2inch lift on my 2007 roadtrek 190P and it seems like its bouncy..is it normal? I have to do this as it is really low and i hit the bottom sometimes when driving off some gas stations or from some malls..

Bouncy is kind of hard to define as it can be too much travel or not enough in the suspension. A bit more detailed description would probably help us understand the problem.

Also, how was the lift done, both for front and rear, as there are numerous ways to do both ends that can give different results. Also what shocks were used as they commonly can give results stated as bouncy if they are too soft. We have a 2007 190P so are fully aware of most of the possible changes and issues because we have done nearly all of them.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2024, 10:53 PM   #3
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennytheman View Post
My Chevy is probably lower than yours, die to a rerouted black tank pipe. I've never hit bottom. There should be no reason for you to either. I do take it real slow. Changing it 2", IMO, does more harm than good.
ChicagoTom is offline   Reply With Quote