Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-17-2024, 04:24 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default 2022 Thor Scope 18M For Sale

2022 Thor Scope 18M - $68,500
46000 miles
2nd owner
Very well maintained 2022 Thor Scope 18M. We love the van but have decided to try another kind of RV life. We purchased the van with about 18,000 miles on it in October of 2022. Oil changed at a dealer every 5,000 miles with full synthetic oil. We had a couple of issues that Thor fixed while it was still under warranty. The shower pan cracked. It was replaced and the floor reinforced so it shouldn’t happen again. A support for the upper cabinet over the stove failed and was fixed. The switch outside the van for the propane corroded and failed. I replaced the switch, shrink wrapped all connections and coated any exposed electrical connections with liquid tape. I expect it to last a very long time. The solar panel bracket recall and the propane recalls were done by my local Thor dealer. It’s a great van and will serve the new owner very well. Message me for pictures or see my listing in the Facebook marketplace

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...ibextid=6ojiHh
kltk1 is offline   Reply With Quote