Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2024, 06:28 PM   #1

Default 2004 PW Luxor TS

Need a shower pan and locks for the outside compartments. I’ve been looking for over a week and can’t find what I need.

There was no shower pan when I bought it and can find no information on dimensions.

I measured the locks and ordered some but they’re the wrong size.

Where’s a good site for parts to go?

Thank you.
Old & Cranky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 03:05 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Curious that there was no shower pan. You should contact PW. I have a 97 PW and they gave me the part number for the bath sink. They don't sell direct. You have to go through a PW dealer service/parts dept.

The outside locks can be found on Amazon. They're often sold in sets, keyed alike. But you need to know the dimensions of the existing locks. They have differing hole diameters and throw lengths. These are usually on the Amz page for those locks.
GallenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 03:58 PM   #3

Thanks for the info. I tried ordering off Amazon but evidently didn’t measure correctly.
Old 06-27-2024, 01:11 AM   #4

Thanks for the reply. I contacted PW and they sent me a list of dealers. I’ve tried three but no luck and they don’t seem too interested in trying to help.
Old 06-28-2024, 12:50 AM   #5
Platinum Member

jeez finding a shower pan will be tough I don't use mine- but I'll keep it for the next owner.
I use the storage place next to the bathroom cabinets for my solar panel.

We tend to be in a campground and use their shower, or in the middle of nowhere and use the outdoor shower

the hard part of making something is the fitting to the drain I think.
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 04:51 AM   #6
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old & Cranky View Post
Thanks for the reply. I contacted PW and they sent me a list of dealers. I’ve tried three but no luck and they don’t seem too interested in trying to help.
Same here. But I finally stopped trying to call "parts" at the dealers and instead asked for "service." Anyways, I'm still somewhat confused: Didn't your PW originally have a shower pan as an integral part of the bathroom?
GallenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 02:49 PM   #7

We bought it used and, being newbies, the dealer didn’t tell us about it needing a shower pan, and I should have asked but thought you just open the drain and shower on the linoleum floor. We’ve only been out twice so far and that was only overnight before we got to our daughter’s house or back home.

We’ll learn as we go. It’s unfortunate the dealer wasn’t honest. If he would have been we probably would have spent more money on a nicer class B. Dishonest people suck.
Old 06-28-2024, 02:52 PM   #8

I reached out to three of the dealers on the list PW gave me and got no help. I finally called PW and they’re researching it. They don’t think they make them anymore but they said they’ll try to figure out something. Their customer service seems really good. I’ll update once I hear back from them.
Old 07-12-2024, 12:25 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GallenH View Post
Curious that there was no shower pan. You should contact PW. I have a 97 PW and they gave me the part number for the bath sink. They don't sell direct. You have to go through a PW dealer service/parts dept.

The outside locks can be found on Amazon. They're often sold in sets, keyed alike. But you need to know the dimensions of the existing locks. They have differing hole diameters and throw lengths. These are usually on the Amz page for those locks.
Thanks for the tip to contact PW. They did some digging and found that they still have the mold for the shower pan. Contacted one of their dealers to follow up since they don’t sell direct.