Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-02-2024, 11:34 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default 07 Roadtrek Seat Belts 190P

I am clearing out our storage area and will be getting rid of much of our stash of parts that have been removed from out 07 Chevy 190P with power sofa.

The power sofa has final found a home, it appears, and is set to get picked up this week. Glad it will get put to use instead of going to the landfill.

In getting the sofa out of the storage area I ran across the behind the cupboard door wood waste basket and it was full of the seat belts that were removed to put in our full time bed and 3rd seat removal for an armoir.

IIRC it would be 4 sets of belts. One with shoulder harness for the 3rd seat newer style with no drawer base and two piece seat. Two with shoulder belts for the end seating on the power sofa, and one lap belt only for the center of power sofa. All have been out for 15 years and never used.

I do seem to remember some people looking for the belts which are often missing in used Roadtreks.

Anybody that wants them can have them, preferably picked up but could be shipped at your cost. They are a bit heavy, probably 10-15# or so.

We also have the seat back for the 3rd seat, but the bottom seat was given away earlier this year.

We do also have the nearly unused carpet mat that goes in the drop floor area. It was only in place while on the dealer lot when new.

Lots of other stuff also, like all the wood panels that came out from under the full time bed that is on it's own frame. The extensions for the bathroom door and cabinet door to make a private bathroom.

We have the speakers for the removed surround sound system as well as a Philips receiver, dvd, amplifier to run the speakers (much better than the original was. Subwoofer will come out this winter.

The front fold out table top and rear top, plus the support tube.

Several totes of smaller parts that I will list later.

All are free plus shipping, if shipable easily, but would be great if somebody wanted it all and came and got it. Somebody that sells on ebay or Facebook could probably sell a lot of it, maybe. I plan on making a trip to the landfill transfer station soon with whatever nobody wants.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2024, 11:39 AM   #2

Booster, I could use the sofa seat belts for my rehab. Would you ship to NJ?
phlhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2024, 05:42 PM   #3
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlhorse View Post
Booster, I could use the sofa seat belts for my rehab. Would you ship to NJ?

I can do that, I think. I will try to dig up a box and get a weight on it so I can find the cost for you. Probably will use UPS one rate which is pretty reasonable.

I will send you private message once I get that done. Probably next week sometime.
Old 08-03-2024, 06:44 PM   #4
Platinum Member

I sent you a private message with weight and cost to ship to anyplace nationwide with One Rate. It weighs about 10# and will be a bit under 20, it appears.